Saturday, September 22, 2012

Water Rafting

I had time to relax when I'm not doing up the house. Recently, I joined a friend who organized a trip in Malaysia for water rafting. The day before we had a nice cuppa at a coffee joint and shopping (that's window shopping for me coz I don't have anything I wanna get).

Cute right? This fella look familiar...





I've yet to watch this movie, but my friend discourage me from watching it. She told me that this bear is far from being nice & cuddly...

Honestly, after being in KL for 1 year, I didn't know of this place. I only know of the twin towers. Then again, you need to have a car to bring you around, else it takes a lot of effort to take the public transport or the hassle haggling with taxi drivers.




Day of the water rafting

I didn't expect this trip to be exciting. I mean how exciting can rapid waters be in Malaysia? I was so wrong! The adventure lasted about 2 hours and we were lucky that day. The river had more water than usual which makes it perfect for the rafting.

Take a look!


They call this the "Chicken Drop"... will you chicken out?



En core! Here we come!






Haha! So shiok! My other half was hoping to see the other group's raft capsize. Instead, one of my friend bounced out. Opps!    O_o"



The water's freezing! This is coming to the end of our adventure, and I've gotten another shade darker! Bummer...

We all enjoyed this trip very much, and I was pretty surprised that the water wasn't that muddy. I was expecting to be drinking up filthy waters through my nose! Seems that the crocodiles took leave for that day as well... kidding!

I'm sure to go again sometime. Malaysia could be pretty fun, I'll not stereo-type anymore...


xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment